The Plasma Pen is an electric pen that emits a flash plasma (small flame-shaped discharge) creating a light and controlled damage to the epidermis (the superficial layer of the skin). The plasma pen needle never touches the skin, the plasma flash is emitted when it gets close to the skin. This stimulates fibroblasts to produce collagen to repair the skin. Collagen is formed over 4-8 weeks, resulting in tighter, smoother and younger skin.
Unlike any aesthetic treatment, the Plasmapen treatment acts directly where the wrinkle is expressed, at the epidermal level. It produces a stretch in the case of wrinkles, a lift and closure if we talk about stretch marks. It is a revolutionary and new method. It allows visible results from the first moment. Its application produces an improvement in wrinkles, sagging and elimination of stretch marks.
What you need
Topical anesthesia is applied previously. The device or electric pen ionizes the gases that are in the atmosphere, generating an arc electric (plasma flash). Creating small scabs in the treated area. The scabs last 4-7 days. Later they fall. The patient can lead his normal life. Just no excessive sweating or swimming or steam. The price includes aftercare products. The final results are up to 2 months.
PLASMA PEN APPLICATIONS
EYELIDS AND DARK CIRCLES
BETWEEN THE BROWS AND FURROWS
Information about PlasmaPen
What is the use of the plasma pen?
- Lift drooping upper eyelids.
- Tighten flabby cheeks (Hanging cheek).
- Remove excess skin.
- Correct asymmetry in eyebrows.
- Reduce excess skin on the lower eyelids (dark circles).
- Decrease crow's feet and frown.
- Reduce stretch marks and scars.
- Remove certain types of moles and warts.
- Improve pregnancy scars.
- Improve acne marks on the neck.
- Slightly lift the lips or improve wrinkles in the upper lips (bar code).
What are the recommendations?
- Moisturize the skin very well before treatment (3-4 days before).
- Do not expose yourself to the sun two or three months after the session.
- Do not put on makeup until the scabs fall off.
How many plasma Pen sessions are needed?
How long does it take to heal?
When are the effects of Plasma Pen noticed?
What does the plasma Pen remove?
What not to do after treatment?
What anesthesia is used?
Do you have contraindications?
- Heart ailments.
- Use of pacemakers
- Skin allergies
- Diseases in the acute phase.
- Abnormal blood pressure.
- Menstruation, pregnancy, or breastfeeding.
- On or around wounds and/or skin problems
- Benign tumors
- Metal prostheses (plates, screws, nails)
- Alcohol or drug intoxication
- Patients undergoing treatment should consult their doctor.
- Phototypes IV, V AND VI will not be applied