The health of your hands matters much more than you think
Our hands are witnesses of age
The lifestyle and almost all daily activities. Hands are one of our tools for almost everything: we hold objects, touch, feel, eat, write, etc. Therefore, it is important not to neglect your care and to do it in the most natural way possible, so as not to damage the PH of the skin . Like women, men also have the need to take care of themselves in every way.
The hands are divided into two parts. First, we find the back, a thin skin, with little fatty tissue and it is the most exposed part. It is the visible face so it receives the rays of the sun, the wind, etc. On the other hand, we find the palm. Skin thicker than the back, with abundant sweat glands and composed of nerve endings responsible for pressure, touch, cold and heat.
What should a hand cream have?
First, it must be a moisturizer that nourishes and protects all of our cells. Some ingredients that are beneficial to protect the hands and nourish them in depth are:
- Vitamin E , protection against free radicals, keeps nails strong and slows down anti-aging symptoms.
- Shea butter and cocoa, cell regenerators and full of vitamins and minerals.
- Essential oils of orange and lemon, removes stains.
There is a false belief about the aroma of creams. It is believed that when they smell better their effect will not be altered, but no. Perfume can aggravate and alter its components, for example, worsen dryness and itchiness in the hands.
Our Hand Cream from our aesthetic center is not a common cream since it is also specialized in any type of skin problem, from dermatitis, eczema to the most sensitive and atopic skin.
- Put on gloves to avoid any contact with cleaning products or toxic ingredients that they may contain.
Use mild soaps to protect the PH of the skin.
- Use mild soaps to protect the PH of the skin.
- Use a hand cream . Apply it every time you notice dry hands, it is recommended three times a day, depending on skin, season, lifestyle, etc.
- The water with which we wash our hands should not be too hot and the hands should be dry very well.
- Once a week we exfoliate our hands, as we do with face or hair masks, as this will not only improve the appearance but also make it softer.
One part of our body that allows us to express affection to our loved ones is our hands. When we calm a crying child or just spend some time with someone, our hands play a huge role in offering comfort or simply making someone feel warm.
Our hands also play a very important role in connecting with other people, be it just for a casual chat or a business setting. You use it to shake hands when you greet people and so we need to make sure you are at your best when it comes to appearance and overall health.
And you, will you follow all these steps?