Male aesthetic clinic
Male aesthetic clinic
Male aesthetic clinic , directly related to all medical surgical care that can be offered to male customers. Depending on what they need, you can choose non-invasive or medical techniques. Sure, this should be recommended by a knowledgeable professional.
We are going to briefly explore the medical techniques most demanded by men, both professional models and the neighbor on your block. In these techniques, the economic possibility that the patient has is relevant, because most are usually expensive, so few can really access it.
The techniques most in demand in male aesthetic clinic
Male surgery is becoming more and more normal and frequent, the constant cultural changes have opened the possibility of breaking paradigms regarding the personal care of men. You hear little recriminations and ridicule, on the other hand, they are well received by professionals as well as by family and friends.
It should be noted that interventions in the male aesthetic clinic are not always for purely vain reasons. There are medical reasons that require intervention , such is the case of eyelid reduction or the placement of male breast prostheses for those cases of breast cancer (it is common but real).
The most common medical interventions are:
- Gynecomastia: it is the excess of fatty tissue in the male mammary glands. To eliminate it, an outpatient operation is performed, very simple that does not require hospitalization, where the accumulated fat in the mammary organs is reduced.
Even though it is a simple operation, sports activity is contraindicated for at least 30 days, to ensure proper recovery.
- Rhinoplasty: it is a nasal reshaping, performed both for aesthetic reasons and for health reasons caused by respiratory problems. It is the surgery most demanded by young people, especially athletes, due to injuries where they can suffer from a deviated septum, making it difficult to breathe correctly.
It requires general anesthesia, and a period of 7 days to recover, so you must rest and avoid direct exposure to the sun.
- Abdominoplasty: it is a process in which all the fat and skin accumulated for years is permanently removed. In addition, the muscles of the abdominal wall are stretched, resulting in the flat stomach effect. Recommended for men with large accumulations of fat and who have lost weight abruptly.
It requires the use of a post-operative girdle for 30 continuous days, maintaining almost absolute rest, gradually increasing the intensity of movement.
- Liposuction: consists of eliminating accumulated fat in areas such as the abdomen, hips and flanks and in the double chin. It is a short procedure, the post-operative rest is maximum 7 days and requires the use of a girdle in the intervened area for a month.
- Pectoral and buttock augmentation: consists of the placement of silicone implants in the male’s thorax, to highlight the shape of the pectoral, making the incision through the armpit. And in the gluteal by the intergluteal folds. For this intervention, fat from the same patient can be used, to give a more natural effect.
- Facelift and neck lift: ideal for men between 45 to 60 years old, it consists of lifting the face or neck, to give a rejuvenated appearance to the skin. Fat is taken from other areas of the body to be infiltrated in the areas to be filled and the required lifting and stretching is done through the ears.
- Man facial treatment Barcelona
- Definition and common back pain we all have
The recovery process is 2 weeks.
- Rejuvenation of the eyelids: or blepharoplasty, consists of the elimination of excess skin and the fatty pockets that appear under the eyelids. Both for aesthetics and health, it is recommended by middle-aged men. The operation helps to eliminate the effect of the tired look.
There are also services, such as those provided at the Diego de León Clinics, to help clients solve problems such as premature ejaculation, erection problems, hair transplantation or lack of sexual desire. Cultural openness has also been helpful for men to be more open with these issues.
We hope that the information is of valuable use to you or to refer to a friend.