How to get rid of the side effects of CL laser hair removal
Laser hair removal is one of the aesthetic treatments that is most in demand today, either by women or by men. The number of the latter has been increasing progressively, to the point that there are aesthetic centers dedicated to serving only the male public.
Sometimes laser hair removal can have side effects that cause discomfort or frustration . That is why you should always go to professionals like CL Estética Masculina , if you want to eliminate body hair permanently or temporarily, without suffering annoying side effects.
Are there any side effects when receiving laser hair removal? Learn how to reduce the inconvenience caused
Hair removal has been around for a long time, and at first the methods were not the best, as side effects were almost always manifested that caused annoyance or frustration in those who decided to opt for it.
Over the years, the waxing technique has evolved. Currently one of the best and most common is laser hair removal , with which body hair can be permanently, momentarily or partially removed.
There are many centers that perform this type of treatment. For men, the best option is CL Estética Masculina , since they have the most avant-garde means, as well as the most qualified personnel to carry out this work.
Although it is true, laser hair removal does not pose major health risks, as it is a non-invasive method, some users of it may express discomfort or frustration, which can be very annoying.
Side effects exist and these can be permanent or temporary, that is why whenever you decide to have laser hair removal , you go to an expert to minimize these side effects to the maximum. Among the former are the following:
- Scars from burns: although it is not very common, scars can remain from laser hair removal. This is mainly due to the laser itself, despite this, this technique continues to gain ground, as it is more and more perfected.
- Hypopigmentation / Hyperpigmentation: basically these are changes in the natural color of the skin resulting from an increase or decrease in the production of pigment in the skin. Hypopigmentation is a lightening of the skin, while hyperpigmentation is a darkening of the skin. The latter can be treated by using bleaching agents.
- Eye injuries due to laser: It is essential to use special lenses when using a laser, since the emitted light can cause damage to the eyes of patients.
- Infections: bacteria, viruses and fungi can occur, which is why after a session antibiotic creams are used to minimize the risk of suffering from any of them.
The temporary side effects of laser hair removal are as follows:
- Swelling: This can occur around the treated follicle, but fear not, it lasts a maximum of three days and creams can be applied to help reduce this effect.
- Mild pain and tingling
- Mild itching in the area where the laser was applied.
- Redness: this side effect is very common, especially in the three following days after treatment. This can be combated by cooling the area once the waxing session is over.
- Bruises: these are due to small numbness in the areas treated with the laser, they also last a short time.
- Hemorrhages: these derive from the damage caused to a blood vessel and last from three to five days, which is why they are temporary, although if this occurs, the specialist should be informed to avoid any future infection.
- Scabbing – Not all lasers cause scabbing. The ideal is to carry out a postoperative treatment to reduce this side effect.
Being a non-invasive method, the side effects are not usually recurrent, however, like any treatment, they can occur. That is why you should always go to a specialist, in this way these risks can be completely minimized.
At CL Estética Masculina , professionals make sure to provide excellent quality service, so without a doubt, they are your best option if you want to undergo laser hair removal or other aesthetic treatment.