Find vitality, firmness and radiance with Anti-Age
Aging naturally leads to the loss of nutrients and without antioxidants we are more susceptible to all kinds of aging processes. Additionally, the sun, air pollution, urban environment, improper lifestyle, and stress accelerate this process. Anti-Age treatment helps combat all aspects of chronoaging and photoaging. Therefore, it is suitable for all skin types at any age.
EFFECTS ON THE SKIN
- Protection against free radicals that highlights the luminous glow of your skin.
- Revitalizes and energizes cells
- Stimulates collagen production and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Benefits of taking advantage of Anti-Age treatments
With all the products you’ve heard about these days that promise to make you look younger, you might be wondering about the benefits of taking advantage of anti-aging treatments.
You may be even more curious about these Anti-Age treatments if you’ve tried some of the over-the-counter remedies and been disappointed with the results. The reality is that there are some benefits to these treatments that cannot be achieved with other measures.
Fine lines and wrinkles are some of the factors that contribute to making a person appear older. As a result, if there was a way to remove them, or at least minimize their appearance, it stands to reason that a more youthful appearance would be present.
If you find yourself in a situation that leaves you wondering if your wrinkles can be treated, there is good news.
There are a number of non-invasive Anti-Age treatments that can be used to give you the skin you once enjoyed.
One of the biggest benefits of taking advantage of anti-aging treatment is improving self-confidence. When a person looks good, they feel good. Maintaining a fresh and attractive appearance can help a person live life to the fullest.
Instead of worrying about facial wrinkles or a double chin, they can spend more time enjoying life and trying new and exciting things.
Anti-aging treatments are great because they are non-invasive. This means that they do not require general anesthesia or long recoveries. With many of these treatments, clients can simply come to our office, receive their treatment, and then return to work or normal activities. This is simply not possible with surgical procedures like a face lift.
Some positive benefits of treating the effects of aging include:
- Erasing aging a bit can boost your social confidence. You know it instinctively, but scientists have proven it: Women in a study who, thanks to sun damage, appeared older than actually felt somewhat anxious and uncomfortable. After rejuvenating skin treatments, those insecurities evaporated.
- People can treat you differently. Countless studies show that attractive people are more likely to land job offers, promotions, and raises. They are also supposed to be smarter and more competent. And they may even get better medical care; Surveys say that, consciously or not, doctors and psychiatrists prefer to treat attractive patients.
- It can have a positive ripple effect on your health. When you feel better about your appearance, your self-esteem increases, which tends to make you more socially active. I don’t mean dancing on the tables; You don’t need to suddenly become the star of the party. However, the more social connections you make and the more good relationships you build, the healthier you will be, psychologically and physically. And that can be a powerful spark in the urge to do things like eat better and exercise more.
The anti-aging product addresses the signs of aging that are already present, including:
- Loss of skin firmness
- Reduced skin elasticity
- Increased dryness of the skin
- Pigmentation disorders, such as age spots and uneven pigmentation.
- Loss of luminosity and increased opacity
- Formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Greater fragility to trauma, creating bruises and rashes.
- Greater translucency, showing more veins.
- Increased redness due to dilation of the blood vessels.
Most of these are caused by the breakdown of cellular and extracellular components, or a reduction in the rate of key metabolic processes over time.