Electric hair removal Barcelona
Hair removal has become a trend for both men and women . In recent years, more and more men choose to remove body hair either partially or permanently.
In Barcelona , male waxing is the order of the day, something unthinkable in the 20th century, since only women could wax. Men could do it only if they were involved in sports such as swimming or cycling.
Among the methods that have gained the most followers is electric hair removal , as it is a quick and easy way to permanently remove body hair.
Learn more about the electric hair removal method in the city of Barcelona
In all the cities of the world, waxing is the order of the day and Barcelona does not escape this reality. There are many beauty centers that offer this type of service for both men and women.
In these beauty centers they can be found from waxing, massages, gyms, beauty salons, among others. It should be noted that one of the services that is most in demand is that of body waxing .
Currently there are various methods of hair removal, so much so that people, whether men or women, do not know which to decide. However, one way to choose one of them is taking into account the type of both skin and hair that we have.
Among the methods to remove body hair is electric hair removal , which allows you to get rid of them for a long time. If this method is applied long-term, hair can be permanently removed, no matter if it is thick or thin, with little melanin or if they are fine.
Similarly, it has slight advantages over the laser removal method, for example it works more efficiently and does not leave stains.
This method consists of inserting a fine needle into the skin (in the epidermis) and applying a gentle electrical current that allows the destruction of the hair follicle. This acts from the root and bulb, which is where the hair that wants to be eliminated forever grows.
Once the bulb is destroyed, the hair no longer appears and this is due to the electrical discharge that is applied with this hair removal method. The instruments used to apply this method have various current strengths.
This will depend on the type of hair that the patient has. Among the advantages that this method has are the following:
- Hard-to-reach hair removal
- It is 100% effective
- Does not cause skin blemishes or hyperpigmentation
- Works well whether the hair is thick or fine
- It has different intensities of currents, depending on the type of hair
- Can be used for any part of the body
- The results can be appreciated immediately
This method can also be applied to pluck parts of the face such as the chin and chin and even the eyebrows.
There are also several types of electric hair removal, among which we have the following:
- Thermolysis or flash: sends small impulses of currents and destroys the follicle very quickly, it is recommended for superficial hair.
- Electrolysis: its current is galvanic, however it is the least used today.
- Blend – This is a blend of the first two.
Among the disadvantages of this method are the following:
- It cannot be applied if you suffer from circulatory diseases, varicose veins, etc.
- It cannot be applied during pregnancy or lactation
- It cannot be applied if you use a pacemaker or if you have a biometric problem due to the current it uses.
- It should not be applied if there are skin wounds, infections, burns, psoriasis.
- It should not be applied if you are intolerant to high frequency
- It should not be applied if you are intolerant to galvanic current
- If you have a metal prosthesis, you should first consult your doctor as it could cause a counterproductive reaction
It is important that this and any type of hair removal that we want to use is carried out by a true specialist, since what you want is to eliminate body hair and not affect our health.