All about Botox for men
Ever wonder how Botox for men differs from Botox for women?
You asked yourself, “Why do men get Botox?” You may be curious to know what kind of man gets Botox. If so, this is for you: everything you ever wanted to know about Botox for men
How many men get Botox?
Believe it or not, more than 30% . The most popular injectable treatment among our male patients is Botox injections. (Anti-wrinkle treatments for men are also known in jargon as Mantox or Botox ). So it’s safe to say that more men are getting Botox than you suspected.
Why is it so popular with men?
To begin with, let’s be clear: the most popular non-surgical treatment among all patients is Botox. But why are anti-wrinkle injections the most popular among men? To list some reasons:
- First of all, it is the most conventional injectable cosmetic treatment in the world.
- Second, it has been a well-known brand for over a decade.
- Third, it gives immediate and dramatic results.
Finally, Botox is more affordable and accessible than ever for people from all walks of life.
Bottom line: wherever you are in the western world, Botox is well known, reliable, and easier to obtain than ever.
What are the reasons why men get it?
Doctors must pay close attention to what patients say. Both during the patient consultation and during treatment and aftercare, our physicians learn a great deal about what motivates patients to seek treatment. Here’s what male patients have told us about why they get Botox.
- For starters, men of all career and lifestyle backgrounds complain of being tired of looking old and tired.
- Furthermore, men now face unprecedented demands at work and at home at an unprecedented level.
- Also, men stay at work much later in life than in the past.
- Meanwhile, his companions are getting younger
What do men want as a result of these injections?
Men expect results are subtly visible but effective. Our physicians strive to provide patients with a completely natural yet renewed and more youthful appearance. Time and again, they manage to do just that.
How is Botox for men different from Botox for women?
Specifically, Botox for men is not just a version of Botox for women with a new brand. In fact, it is more complex:
- First, the basic facial anatomy of men differs significantly from that of women.
- Second, men have very particular muscle mass and muscle fiber patterns.
- Consequently, the location of injection sites, precise injection techniques, and other fine details are completely different when treating men with Botox.